About Martin Kellock Pots & Planters
Since 1995 Martin Kellock Pots and Planters has been working, in association with its suppliers, on designing as well as importing and distributing quality outdoor features in various materials and finishes. Ranges sold include:
- Large landscape pots and urns
- Vicinity Modular Vertical Garden System
- Large and light weight Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement (GRC) pots
- Large and light weight fibreglass/mineral composite pots
- Glazed ceramic garden pots, jars and urns.
- Unglazed and terracotta garden pots, jars and urns.
- Cast iron and steel pots, fire pits and plinths
- Corten steel screens.
- Thermoplastic resin UV resistant pots for interior plant hire or external use.
MKPP are also able to apply paint effects such as rust paint finish, lime wash and ragged finishes.
The company is based in Melbourne but distributes throughout Australia and has gained a reputation within the landscape architecture industry for new ideas with an emphasis on quality.
WHO WE SUPPLY
- Landscapers – domestic and commercial
- Commercial construction companies
- Plant hire companies
- Florists, nurseries and garden centres
- Garden supplies
- Hardware outlets
- Event management companies