DimensionsD180 x H45cm (Base 50cm)
Geo Rok Lightweight Garden Pots and Planters
- Made from premium grade Glassfibre reinforced cement (GRC)
- Durable and twice as strong as fibreglass
- Lighter than ceramic, metal or concrete
- Suited for both indoor* and outdoor use
- Ideal for balconies and rooftops
- Suitable for both classical and contemporary garden décor
*See the Additional Services section below
- Long lasting than cheaper fibre clay and polyresin fibreglass
- Superior weight to strength ratio
- Suited to the construction of large containers strong enough to withstand the requirements of most landscaping projects
- UV resistant with a high degree of resistance to water penetration
- Suitable for most weather conditions
- Suited to all applications except unsecured public areas subject to possible mistreatment
- Indoor use without drainage
These pots are sold as planters. If converting into water features the painted surface requires the application of a silicone sealer.
Can be converted into an indoor pot. If you wish to tackle this yourself, apply three coats of a bitumen/rubber membrane such as Protite Bitumen Membrane. Leave to cure for 10 days.
We also custom make to any size.