About Martin Kellock Pots & Planters
Since 1995 Martin Kellock Pots and Planters (formerly Kellock Trading) has been working, in association with its suppliers, on designing as well as importing and distributing quality outdoor features in various materials and finishes. Ranges sold include:
- Large landscape pots and urns
- Large and light weight Glass Fibre Re-inforced Cement (GRC) pots
- Large and light weight fibreglass/mineral composite pots
- Glazed ceramic garden pots, jars and urns.
- Unglazed and terracotta garden pots, jars and urns.
- Stoneware pots
- Cast iron and steel pots, fire pits and plinths.
- Corten steel screens.
- Thermoplastic resin UV resistant pots for interior plant hire or external use.
- Volcanic stone pots ideal for external commercial use.
MKPP are also able to apply paint effects such as rust paint finish, lime wash and ragged finishes.
The company is based in Melbourne but distributes throughout Australia and has gained a reputation within the landscape architecture industry for new ideas with an emphasis on quality.
The cross fertilization of ideas with our overseas suppliers has enabled us to forge exclusive agreements with some of them and we now supply consolidated containers in partnership with them.
WHO WE SUPPLY
- Landscapers - domestic and commercial
- Commercial construction companies
- Plant hire companies
- Florists, nurseries and garden centres
- Garden supplies
- Hardware outlets
- Event management companies